The Campaign In Italy – Second hand Books,
Payment Options for The Campaign In Italy – Second hand Books,
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- All E-Wallets are accepted.
Terms & Conditions
- All the books are used, however, we shall try our best to provide the good condition books only.
- All photos are of actual book conditions, still, a physical book might vary.
- Book’s rates are subject to change (up-down) without prior notice depending upon the demand-supply function, however, the books which are already ordered are out of this change.
- As per the best of our evaluation, only sound conditions books are posted on the site, hence no complaint is to be entertained on that.
- Courier Charges Rs. 80/- within India, to be borne by the buyer.
- Courier charges would be waived off in case the order is above Rs. 500/- in India.
- However to avoid courier charges, the books can be collected from H-144, DLF New Town Heights, Sec-86, Near Village Nawada, Haryana-122004 (pre-confirmed only).
- Minimum 7 days to maximum 14 days to be required for the delivery of books.
Additional Quantities for The Campaign In Italy – Second hand Books,
- Every item is unique, so you can order only 1 of each item, however, you can request for more book of same title/category which we shall notify you as soon as we post that on our site.
- Bulk buying would always be welcomed with special discounts as following.
- Rs. 1000/- worth buying would have 10% additional discount, Rs, 2000/- worth buying would have 20% discount & a fixed discount of 25% would be provided on the books bought for Rs. 3000/- & above.
If you cancel the order before it is shipped, we will refund the entire amount. Please call us or email us at [email protected] to notify us about the cancellation well in time.
Return Policies for The Campaign In Italy – Second hand Books,
Though the books are non-returnable, still a genuine feedback, be it positive or negative would be rewarded with a bonus for your future buying as per the sole discretion & understanding of the seller. SMONow